In this week’s DeviceTalks Weekly podcast, we visit with Chris Landon, senior vice president and business leader of image guided therapy devices at Philips about that company’s plans to build a medtech powerhouse.
In this conversation we’ll learn:
- Why Landon left Medtronic
- Where Philips fits into medtech’s future
- How Philips hopes to expand
- Will Philips invest directly in startups?
- How did Covid-19 impact Philips?
We also welcome back Chris Newmarker, executive editor of Mass Device, who delivers his Newmarker’s Newsmakers including news from GE Healthcare, Merit Medical, Pharma campaign contributions, Eurofins and DxTerity Diagnostics and the FDA
Subscribe today on your podcast apps!