The new device holds 900 units of long-acting insulin and delivers 160 units/mL of Toujeo insulin glargine in each injection, the insulin-maker touted.
You are here: / / Sanofi’s high-capacity insulin pen wins FDA nod
In case you missed it
- Siemens Healthineers unveils new CT scanner
- FDA clears Life Spine Longbow titanium lateral expandable spacer system
- Lunit wins CE Mark for AI-powered chest X-ray software
- FDA approves Medtronic balloon to treat lesions hindering dialysis
- InVivo prices $1m public stock offering
- Truvian Sciences raises $27m as it tries to succeed where Theranos failed
- Pentax has a duodenoscope meant to reduce superbug fears — and now it’s for sale in the U.S.
- Medtronic warns patients of MiniMed insulin pump safety issue
- Axonics inks deal to supply SNM system to University of Tennessee Medical Center
- Masimo touts study on remote monitoring for desaturation and bradypnea
- T2 Biosystems wins CE Mark approval for diagnostic blood panel
- Report: Appeals court revives hip implant lawsuit against Zimmer-Biomet
- How much do the world’s biggest medtech companies pay physicians?
- Glaukos completes Avedro buy
- Congressional task force to press EPA on ethylene oxide emissions standards
- Axonics places $110 million public offering
- Carlisle completes Providien purchase