- Teti Jr. to succeed Caviar as Suneva CEO
Suneva Medical, a privately-held aesthetic medical device company, today announced the appointment of industry veteran Nicholas L. Teti Jr. to President and CEO, succeeding Niv Caviar.
- Thermal Angel Blood Warmer Company Recruits Former Air Force Surgeon General to Sit on Medical Advisory Board
Estill Medical Technologies Inc., the creator of the Thermal Angel Blood Warmer, announced this week that Paul K. Carlton, Jr., M.D., Lt. General, USAF (Ret) has joined its advisory board.
- BioScale Appoints Peter H. Lewis as Vice President of Finance and Administration
BioScale Inc., an innovative life science company that develops, manufactures and promotes novel analytical tools enabling advancements in protein research, today announced that Peter H. Lewis has joined the Company as the Vice President of Finance and Administration.
- Intrexon Expands Its Commercial Leadership Team
Intrexon Corporation, a privately held synthetic biology company, today announced the appointment of Grace E. Colón, Ph.D., as President of its Industrial Products Division and a Senior Vice President of the corporation.
- Halfpenny Technologies Continues Focus on Growth by Adding Four Industry Veterans to Executive Team
Halfpenny Technologies Inc., a leading clinical data integration solutions provider specializing in laboratory, pathology and physician electronic medical record (EMR) system interoperability, today announced the appointment of four healthcare executives to the company’s management team. New team members include Mitch Fry, executive vice president of business development; Daniel O’Brien, chief financial officer; Roger W. Newbury, Jr., senior vice president of sales; and Jim Sheils, vice president of sales.
- Medical Device Industry Executive Joins OrthoAccel Technologies Inc. Board of Directors
OrthoAccel Technologies Inc., developers of the AcceleDent System, an acceleration device to enhance orthodontics, announced this week that it has engaged Todd Cooper as a Director on its Corporate Board.
- Precept Life Sciences Announces New Business Head
Precept Life Sciences announced today that Rob O’Toole will serve as the company’s business head effective immediately.