Writing monitoring reports is an important responsibility. A well-written monitoring report tells the story of your clinical trial to the FDA and helps facilitate inspections. However, this important task doesn’t often get the attention it deserves. Between scheduling visits, traveling and conducting the visits, it can fall down on a monitor’s priority list.
IMARC has written a whitepaper on this important subject which covers the following:
- Writing a great report begins during visit preparation
- Writing a great monitoring report continues during the visit
- Writing a great report includes paying attention to details
- Taking the monitoring report form good to great
- Writing a great monitoring report is not black and white
Get the full story at IMARC Research blog posts.
On June 4-5, DeviceTalks Minnesota is taking over the Twin Cities medtech industry with one of the most anticipated conferences of the spring.
Join leaders from 3M, Abbott, Bigfoot Biomedical, Boston Scientific, Cardionomic, CMF Solutions, Cyient, Google Mayo Clinic, Medical Alley, Medtronic, NxThera, Opus College, Relievant Medsystems, University of Minnesota, Star Tribune, Smith & Nephew, Spry Health, Zimmer Biomet and many more when you register today.
Use the code "DTWeb" to save 15% on the cost of registration.