By CMR Institute
When trying to find success with selling to the C-Suite, have you considered?
- Who are the key members of the C-Suite in the provider organization I am targeting?
- How is selling to the C-Suite different from selling to physicians?
- What are the “hot button” concerns for CMOs, CFOs, and CEOs?
- What are some examples of products, programs, or services from industry that C-Suite executives are interested in?
- What is the C-Suite executive who I am trying to meet with interested in? How can healthcare sales professionals get a meeting with a C-Suite executive?
- Lastly, what is the best way to prepare for a call with the C-Suite?
If you would like to gain expert perspective from two physician leaders in the C-Suite, attend CMR Institute’s exclusive webinar, Inside the C-Suite, on Friday, February 27th, at noon EST.
In this highly interactive forum, Dr. Slonim, CEO, Renown Health and Dr. Farber, CEO of Mount Sinai will discuss strategies that healthcare sales professionals can use to provide more value to CEOs, CMOs, CFOs, and other C-Suite executives.
To learn more, click HERE.