By Michelle Boucher, VP of Research for Tech-Clarity
Every medical device company wanting to do business in Europe must comply with the new EU MDR regulation. Yet this is no small feat considering the more stringent requirements. While the new regulation is largely an extension of the existing regulation, it requires far more data. As a result, companies must competently manage data throughout the product lifecycle – and update it as their product changes.
Rather than see this is a challenge, Michelle Boucher, VP of Research for Tech-Clarity, views this as an opportunity. Download the guide she authored to position your company for a long-term advantage.
The guide covers all the essential details you need to understand the data requirements of EU MDR product submissions and how to comply. You’ll find guidance on:
- Determining your strategy to collect data and prepare submissions.
- Prepping your product data for the new regulation.
- Overcoming the obstacles that make data submissions challenging.
- Taking advantage of the power of Product Lifecycle Management.
- Five steps to adopting a product-centric approach.
DeviceTalks West is just a few days away. Join more than 300 of your peers for a day of world-class education, networking, and a technology exhibition featuring the leading companies in the industry.
Don’t miss out on this premier opportunity to come together and share perspectives with the best of the best in the industry.
Use code LASTCHANCE to save an additional 20%.