Once again, MassDevice is combing the medical device industry to find the most innovative CEOs in the game – and we need your help to do it.
The Big 100, compiled by MassDevice researchers, is a comprehensive ranking of the medical device industry, sorted by annual revenues. The report, which has quickly become a must-have for med-tech professionals, also includes detailed snapshots of each firm’s financial position, acquisition history, workforce, business sectors and key products.
What do we mean by innovative? We’re looking for your take on the brightest minds in the medical device industry. Is your boss:
- A visionary thinker who’s always on the cutting edge of promising new technologies?
- Driving the turnaround of a flagging product line, division — or even the entire company? How?
- Instilling a culture of innovation?
- Recognizing and rewarding creative thinking?
- Helping your company change the way healthcare is delivered?
Please take a few minutes to fill out this brief questionnaire and let us know why your CEO is one of the world’s best. We’ll compile the results and use them to help us determine the final cut.
The fine print: Medical device manufacturers only. No third-party service providers will be considered. Nominations for medical device-making companies of all sizes will be considered. Thanks again!
Once again, we would like to congratulate the CEO Class of 2011:
New England Region:
- Jeffrey Burbank, NxStage Medical Inc.
- Kenneth Ferry, iCad Inc.
- Spencer Goldsmith, Harvard Clinical Research
- Steve Kelly, Myomo Inc.
- Philipp Lang, ConforMIS Inc.
- Daniel Levangie, Keystone Medical Inc.
- David L. Lucchino, Semprus BioSciences Corp.
- Michael Mathur, BL Healthcare Inc.
- Michael Minogue, Abiomed Inc.
- David Muller, Avedro Inc.
- Lewis Nashner, Interactive Motion Technologies Inc.
- Richard Packer, ZOLL Medical Corp.
- Amar Sawhney, Ocular Therapeutix Inc.
- Mitchell Sanders, ECI Biotech Inc.
- Joanne B. Bauer, Kimberly Clark Health Care
- Patrick Dentinger, Absorption Systems Inc.
- William Hawkins, Medtronic Inc. (Ret.)
- Daniel Moore, Cyberonics Inc.
- Howard Root, Vascular Solutions Inc.
- Timothy Ring, CR Bard Inc.
- Joel Barthelemy, Global Media Group
- Gary Guthart, Intuitive Surgical Inc.
- Terrance Gregg, DexCom Inc.
- R. Scott Huennekens, Volcano Corp.
- Randall Lipps, Omnicell
- Michael A. Mussallem, Edwards Lifesciences Corp.
- Mark Sieczkarek, Conceptus Inc.
- Euan Thomson,Accuray, Inc.