Inverness Medical Innovations Inc. (NYSE:IMA) is looking to deliver a big payday to a group of new shareholders it gained along with its acquisition of Mologic Ltd.
The Waltham, Mass.-based diagnostics giant bought Mologic in October, according to securities filings. The Bedford, England-based company provides contract research and development services.
Inverness registered 128,513 shares, valued at $41.57 each, held by Mologic co-founders Mark and Paul Davis and 20 others. That makes the offering worth about $5.3 million, according to the filing with the federal Securities and Exchange Commission.
The Davises stand to gross nearly $1.6 million each from the sale. The other beneficiaries of the sale, many of whom work at Mologic, according to the company’s website, include:
- Raymond Boswell (Mologic CFO), 2,494 shares, $103,676
- Mark Burnapp (Mologic immunologist), 1,060 shares, $44,064
- Michael Chard, 936 shares, $38,910
- Paul Duesbury, 2,494 shares, $103,676
- David Eagle (Mologic biologist), 936 shares, $38,910
- Margaret Ferguson (Mologic administrator), 623 shares, $25,898
- Keith Harding, 1,247 shares, $51,838
- Andrew Headley, 549 shares, $22,822
- Sandra Hemmington (Mologic biologist), 1,496 shares, $62,189
- Felicity House, 361 shares, $15,007
- Jeff Joynson (Mologic microbiologist), 623 shares,$25,898
- Stewart Newton, 24,367 shares, $1,012,936
- Marian Farrow Norrie-Walker, 1,434 shares, $59,611
- Douglas Queen (Mologic global marketing director), 8,730 shares, $362,906
- Charles Richardson, 724 shares, $30,097
- James Schouten (Mologic chemist), 936 shares, $38,910
- Gary Sibbald, 1,247 shares, $51,838
- Hazel Steels (Mologic microbiologist), 811 shares, $33,713
- Malcolm Stratford (Mologic microbiologist), 1,434 shares, $59,611
- Julie Thompson (Mologic immunologist), 1,185 shares, $49,260