Boston Scientific’s Mahoney took home $11.7 million in salary and benefits in 2011
Boston Scientific’s (NYSE:BSX) incoming CEO Michael Mahoney received more than $11.5 million last year between salary, bonuses, stock awards and other incentives, regulatory filings show.
Mahoney joined the Natick, Mass.-based med-tech titan last October as president and is expected to transition into the CEO position this November. He got a $2.25 million sign-on bonus at the time, and his total for the year came to about $11.7 million.
Most of Mahoney’s gains came from stock awards, which topped $9.5 million. His base salary was $187,000 with a $1.5 million bonus, and he got nearly $150,000 more in salary and incentive pay for a 27-day delay to his start date. Read more
Cardiovascular Systems replaces Dr. Geoffrey Hartzler
Cardiovascular Systems (NSDQ:CSII) added board chairman Dr. Glen Nelson to its audit committee following the death of Dr. Geoffrey Hartzler. The Nasdaq stock market had notified the company that it risked delisting following Dr. Hartzler’s death as the committee was no longer comprised of at least 3 independent directors. Read more
American College of Radiology names Dr. Donal Rosen CEO of ACR Image Metrix
The American College of Radiology named imaging contract-research veteran Dr. Donal Rosen CEO of ACR Image Metrix, an imaging contract research organization. Read more
Digirad CFO Richard Slansky resigns to take a new job, search for replacement begins
Digirad Corp. (NSDQ:DRAD) chief financial officer Richard Slansky announced his resignation this week, effective April 20, to take another executive position.
CEO Todd Clyde, who previously held the CFO position at Digirad for 6 years, will assume the financial responsibilities on an interim basis until a replacement is found.
Details of Slansky’s new appointment were not made public. Read more
Wound Management Tech. announces Robert Lutz new president, CEO and chairman
Wound Management Technologies (OTC:WNDM) named Robert Lutz president, CEO and board chairman following his appointment to the board of directors this month.
Lutz joined the company last week, announced in conjunction with the resignation of Scott Haire from role and chairman and CEO and the resignation of Deborah Jenkins as president. Both Haire and Jenkins will remain as directors for the company. Read more
- Epocrates names Andrew Hurd president & CEO
- eMerge Health appoints Trent McCracken president & CEO
- Endologix chairman Franklin Brown retires, names John McDermott in his stead
- Conceptus names Lori Ciano executive VP of human resources
- Abiomed hires Susan Vissers as senior director of investor relations & corporate development
- Kips Bay shifts Scott Kellen from CFO to COO
- iSonea adds Dr. David Dantzker to board of directors
- Air Techniques names John Scott VP of sales & marketing
- ViewRay appoints Michael Brandt senior VP of sales
- Ascendx Spine announces Eric Gilbert VP of sales & marketing for the U.S.
- Duke University names Dr. Eric Peterson director of its clinical research institute
- Delcath hires Jennifer Simpson as executive VP of global marketing, Agustin Gago becomes executive VP of global sales
- CorMatrix Cardiovascular adds John Davis as executive VP of sales & marketing
- BSD Medical appoints Sam Maravich VP of sales & marketing
- Mauna Kea announces Georges Tabary VP of sales for Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Hansen Medical adds William Rohn to board
- Organogenesis CEO Geoff MacKay joins board of MassBio
- CNS Response adds Muarice DeWald to board
DeviceTalks Minnesota's leadership track is designed to provide attendees with insights on topics such as:
Use code SAVE15 to save 15%!