By CMR Institute
Preparing for new product introductions in any environment is challenging, and ACOs are no different. The key is finding the right fit for a new product in an ACO, which requires understanding the challenges that ACOs face. Some of the key issues for ACOs include:
- Decreasing spending and waste
- Aligning physicians in their strategic efforts
- Reducing practice variation
- Improving care transitions
- Reducing unnecessary visits to the emergency department (ED)
- Reducing preventable readmissions
- Rolling out electronic health record (EHR) platforms
- Leveraging data to identify at-risk patients
- Engaging patients in their care
Next week, we will further delve into this question. Check back on Monday!
Value-centric selling and strategic account management skills are critical for success in today’s healthcare environment. To learn more, contact CMR Institute at 800.328.2615 or CMRinstitute.org.