Group purchasing organization Premier said it signed a raft of supply deals for a variety of medical device products.
The Charlotte-based GPO said it signed deals for endomechanical, trocar, suture and topical skin adhesives with 16 companies.
Cook Medical said it renewed a deal to provide specialty urology products to Premier. And Child Health Corp. of America said it tapped distributor Medline Industries in an exclusive deal to provide medical and surgical supplies for its network of 43 children’s hospitals. The sole source, 45-month contract is worth approximately $225 million a year and is slated to begin April 9, according to a press release.
- 3M Co.: Endomechanical products
- Aesculap: Sutures and topical skin adhesives
- Applied Medical Resources Corp.: Endomechanical products and trocars
- Cardinal Health: Topical skin adhesives
- Clear Advantage Collar: ClearCollar cervical collar
- ConMed Corp.: Endomechanical products and trocars
- Covidien: Endomechanical, trocar and topical skin adhesives
- DeRoyal Industries: Endomechanical products
- Edwards Lifesciences: Perfusion products
- Ethicon: Endomechanical, trocar, suture and topical skin adhesives
- Genicon: Endomechanical products and trocars
- Medline Industries: Topical skin adhesives
- Medtronic: Perfusion products
- Microline Surgical: Endomechanical products
- SkinStitch Corp.: Topical skin adhesives
- Sorin Group: Perfusion products
- Stryker: Endomechanical products and trocars
- Surge Cardiovascular: Perfusion products
- Surgical Innovations US: Endomechanical products
- Teleflex Medical: Endomechanical, trocar and suture
- Terumo Cardiovascular Systems Corp.: Perfusion products
- TissueSeal: Topical skin adhesives
DeviceTalks Minnesota's leadership track is designed to provide attendees with insights on topics such as:
Use code SAVE15 to save 15%!