Echo Therapeutics (NSDQ:ECTE) priced its public stock offering at 75¢ per share, saying it expects to raise about $10 million in gross proceeds.
The 13.3 million-share offering includes a 45-day over-allotment option for bookrunner Aegis Capital for another 2 million shares.
The Philadelphia-based transdermal continuous glucose monitoring firm 1st proposed the offering last year, but spiked it due to “market conditions” 2 days later.
Sign up to get our free newsletters delivered straight to your inbox
Echo Therapeutics said it expects to close the offering Feb. 6.
ECTE shares were trading at 81.5¢ as of about noon today, down 1.8%.
Tandem Diabetes buys Smiths Medical patents
Tandem Diabetes Care said it acquired more than 23 patents from Smiths Medical "relating to the treatment of diabetes" and licensed another 28 U.S. patents from the British medical device company.
Kips Bay underwriter picks up over-allotment
Kips Bay Medical (NSDQ:KIPS) said underwriter Sunrise Securities Corp. picked up 475,000 shares of stock at 65¢ per share as part of an over-allotment from a recent public offering.
Linden Capital closes $314M Young Innovations buyout
Linden Capital Partners closed its $314 million acquisition of dental device maker Young Innovations (NSDQ:YDNT) for $39.50 per share.
Teleflex moves HQ
is moving its headquarters from Limerick to Wayne, Pa., and consolidating another operation based in Reading, Pa., into the 84,000-square-foot space.
- C.R. Bard (NYSE:BCR): Citigroup reiterates "neutral" rating, lowers price target from $103 to $99.
- Edwards Lifesciences (NYSE:EW): Citigroup reiterates "neutral" rating, $100.00 price target; Janney initiates coverage with "buy" rating.
- Smith & Nephew (FTSE:SN, NYSE:SNN): JPMorgan initiates coverage with "neutral" rating.
- St. Jude Medical (NYSE:STJ): Credit Suisse upgrades from "neutral" to "outperform" rating, raises price target from $43 to $48; Leerink Swann maintains "outperform" rating, ~$50 price target.
- Zimmer (NYSE:ZMH): Deutsche Bank reiterates "hold" rating, raises price target from $74 to $78.