AngioDynamics Inc. (NSDQ:ANGO) named a replacement for former CEO Jan Keltjens, who left suddenly in June, tapping Joseph DeVivo for the corner office.
The Latham, N.Y.-based oncology device company also revealed the resignation of senior vice president of business development Lynda Wallace, according to SEC filings.
Keltjens announced his resignation immediately after AngioDynamics released a lackluster fourth quarter and fiscal year earnings report.
Wallace took the position in May 2010, reporting directly to Keltjens. No reason was given for Wallace’s decision to leave and AngioDynamics did not immediately respond to requests for comment. The company also named Alan Panzer as the senior VP and general manager for its vascular access, surgery, peripheral vascular disease and oncology division.
There’s been a lot of turnover at the Latham HQ over the past year or so. Former AngioDynamics vice president Shawn McCarthy now inhabits the corner office at Durham, N.C.-based stent maker Tryton Medical Inc.
Here are the latest personnel changes from medical device, diagnostics and life science companies around the nation. For more recent hirings and firings, check out MassDevice’s compilation of the latest personnel moves.
- AT&T names first company chief medical information officer as it delves deeper into health information technology
- Milestone Scientific taps CFO Joseph D’Agostino as COO
- Histogenics hires Dr. Michael Lewis and Peter Hamilton to lead NeoCart in Phase III
- Zynex names VP of reimbursement & billing
- Minnetronix names Mike Schreiber VP of sales & marketing
- Uptake Medical adds a European General Manager
- Restoration Robotics founder from VP of R&D to chief technology officer
- Evercore adds former Abbott exec as senior advisor
- Rib-X adds chief scientific officer and VP of corporate development
- SunTech Medical names ambulatory blood pressure monitoring product manager
- CSA Medical names VP of emerging therapies
- Biomedical Structures names Dean Tulumaris President & CEO