In this podcast, iRhythm CEO Mike Coyle discusses his decision to join the digital health leader in January.
Coyle’s had to hit the ground running as iRhythm manages some challenging decisions from regional Medicare payors, but he also sees great opportunity for the company’s Zio platform across the healthcare spectrum.
In this conversation, Coyle discusses
- How he came to join the medtech industry.
- The potential for its ZIO cardiac monitoring technology
- How the company is dealing with a disappointing reimbursement
- How the company will pursue the large asymptomatic market
- What’s expected to come from the company’s partnership with Verily
We also introduce the newest member of our DeviceTalks podcast family! Catch an excerpt of the first episode in this week’s podcast. Subscribe to hear future episodes.
Caffeine-fueled Chris Newmarker, executive editor of life sciences at Mass Device, takes a break from earnings week to roll out a powerful #newmarkersnewsmakers bringing news from Zimmer Biomet, Stryker, Emergent Biosolutions, Intuitive Surgical, Medtronic and NeuroPace.
Subscribe on all major podcast players.