Confluent Medical Technologies, formed last year when Nitinol Devices & Components acquired Interface Catheter Solutions, last week said it closed another buyout for an unspecified amount.
Home » Confluent Medical Technologies acquires EME Medical’s textile, polymer businesses
In case you missed it
- Access Vascular logs GPO win with Premier contract
- FDA joins ‘collaborative communities’
- TAVR technique cuts pacemaker implantation rate
- Ambrosia app links Abbott’s FreeStyle Libre with Fitbit wearable
- How can medical device companies thrive in the future?
- Synchron touts first-in-human implantation for brain-computer interface
- Balt parent escapes Neurvana Medical sabotage suit
- FDA IDs first devices for expedited 510(k) clearance review
- Zimmer Biomet, Align Technology ink distribution deal
- Report: Medtronic plans 100 more layoffs in shift from California to Massachusetts
- Integra Lifesciences touts Cadence ankle study
- Active Implants wins breakthrough nod for NUsurface knee implant
- Key questions for medical device companies to tackle gaps in cybersecurity processes
- Where are the world’s medtech headquarters?
- Tandem Diabetes Care touts real-world t:slim X2 insulin pump data
- FDA clears Viseon’s Voyant spine surgery imaging device
- Covalon closes $6m private placement