BD (NYSE:BDX) announced today that it has commenced tender offers to use cash to buy up to $500 million in debt securities from their holders.
The move comes nearly five months after BD said it was making tender offers for notes worth up to $200 million.
Just last week, BD released Q3 results that beat the consensus forecast on Wall Street. It raised both its revenue and EPS guidance, even as management acknowledged a challenging macroeconomic environment.
Citigroup Global Markets and Wells Fargo Securities are the lead dealer managers for the tender offers, which expire on Sept. 7, 2022. Academy Securities, Loop Capital Markets and Siebert Williams Shank & Co. are co-dealer managers.
The tender offers include:
- 3.794% senior notes due 2050;
- 7.000% senior debentures due 2027;
- 6.700% senior debentures due 2028;
- 6.000% senior notes due 2039;
- 5.000% senior notes due 2040;
- 4.685% Senior Notes due 2044;
- 4.669% Senior Notes due 2047.