The West Chester, Ohio-based medical device company said it granted underwriter Piper Jaffray a 30-day over-allotment option for another 521,000 shares.
"AtriCure plans to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes and working capital," according to a press release.
GSI Group drops $83M on NDS Surgical Imaging
Bedford, Mass.-based GSI Group (NSDQ:GSIG) acquired San Jose, Calif.-based surgical and radiology display company NDS Surgical Imaging for $82.5 million in cash.
Nephros lands nearly $800k from Bellco royalty deal
Nephros (OTC:NEPH) said it landed a €600,000 ($797,000) royalty payment from Bellco.
Immucor details $85M Lifecodes financing
Immucor (NSDQ:BLUD) said it’s financing the $85 million it agreed to pay Hologic (NSDQ:HOLX) for the Lifecodes business with an aggregate of $50 million in debt financing from Citigroup Global Markets Inc., JPMorgan Chase Bank and J.P. Morgan Securities. The remaining $35 million will be provided as equity from TPG Capital and "certain co-investors."
- Abbott (NYSE:ABT): Jefferies & Co. reiterates "buy" rating, lowers price target from $87 to $39.
- AtriCure (NSDQ:ATRC): Leerink Swann sets "outperform" rating, ~$10 price target.
- Boston Scientific (NYSE:BSX): Stifel Nicolaus reiterates "buy" rating, increases price target from $6.50 to $7.
- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ): Jefferies & Co. reiterates "hold" rating, raises price target from $75 to $79.
- Thoratec (NSDQ:THOR): Zack’s downgrades to "neutral" rating.
DeviceTalks Minnesota's leadership track is designed to provide attendees with insights on topics such as:
Use code SAVE15 to save 15%!