Medical-grade textiles offer the versatility and performance that medical … [Read More...] about For 40+ years, implantable medical textiles have played a pivotal role in the cardiovascular device industry.
Today on MassDevice
- Zimmer Biomet’s ZimVie spinnoff moves forward
- IBM to sell Watson Health assets
- Eurofins’ empowerDx launches at-home blood test in U.S.
- Medtronic Foundation to invest nearly $4 million in STEM education for underserved students
- Intuitive posts Street-beating Q4 despite COVID-19-related procedure disruptions
- MIT team working on all-in-one diabetes management devices
- First implantation performed with Stryker’s patient-matched glenoid for shoulder arthroplasty
With help from HP’s Multi Jet Fusion 3D printing technology, Biotec … [Read More...] about 3D Printing: Making products better, faster, and more affordable