The Great American Economic Revival healthcare industry group has 27 members, including:
- Mike Kauffman, CEO of Cardinal Health (NYSE:CAH).
- Brian Tyler, CEO of McKesson.
- Mike Roman, CEO of 3M (NYSE:MMM).
- Robert Ford, CEO of Abbott (NYSE:ABT).
- Alex Gorsky, CEO of Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ).
- Marc Casper, CEO of Thermo Fisher Scientific (NYSE:TMO)
Other healthcare group members hail from the pharmaceutical industry, healthcare systems and the health insurance industry. The organization also has representatives from agriculture, banking, construction/labor/workforce, defense, energy, financial services, food & beverage, hospitality, manufacturing, real estate, retail, technology, telecommunications, transportation, sports, and a group called “thought leaders/groups.”
“The inclusion of so many medtech community leaders on this key White House task force speaks to the important role our industry will play in getting America back to work,” said Scott Whitaker, AdvaMed president and CEO, in a news release. “The medtech executives on this task force have decades of experience in getting crucial devices and diagnostics into the hands of those who need them, and the country will be well served by their expertise.”
Other task force members can be found here.