Nihon Kohden

Nihon Kohden develops and manufactures medical electronic equipment for hospitals and clinics such as EEGs, patient monitors and AEDs. Founded 1951, the company’s main mission is to research and develop new non-invasive technologies and improve the human-machine interface between patient and device. Most of Nihon Kohden’s revenue comes from Japan, with 82 percent of sales, with the remaining 18 percent coming from other areas like Europe, the United States and Southeast Asia.